Prosjekt: The Economics of Mammography Screening, prosjektleder I. S. Kristiansen:
- Tron Anders Moger og Ivar Sønbø Kristiansen: Direct and indirect costs of the Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program. University of Oslo, HERO Working paper 2012: 3.
Prosjekt: Mammography screening in Norway. Evaluation of health effects, prosjektleder L. Vatten:
- Weedon-Fekjær H, Romundstad PR, Vatten LJ. Modern mammography screening and breast cancer mortality: population study. BMJ. 2014 Jun 17;348
Prosjekt: Mammography Screening in Norway - The Women's Perspective, prosjektleder S. Forsmo:
- Solbjør M, Skolbekken JA, Østerlie W, Forsmo S. Women's Experiences With Mammography Screening Through 6 Years of Participation-A Longitudinal Qualitative Study. Health Care Women Int. 2014 Dec 15:1-20.
- Solbjør, M, Skolbekken J-A, Hagen, A I, Sætnan A R, Forsmo S. Could screening participation bias symptom interpretation? An interview study on women’s interpretations of and responses to cancer symptoms between mammography screening rounds. BMJ Open. 2012 Vol 2.(6)
- Solbjør, M, Skolbekken J-A, Hagen, A I, Sætnan A R, Forsmo S. Mammography screening and trust: the case of interval breast cancer. 2012 Social Science & Medicine, 75:1746-1752
Prosjekt: Evaluation of the Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program, prosjektleder E. Lund:
Lund E, Mode N, Waaseth M, Thalabard JC. Overdiagnosis of breast cancer in the Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program estimated by the Norwegian Women and Cancer cohort study. BMC Cancer. 2013 Dec 30;13:614.
Olsen AH, Lynge E, Njor SH, Kumle M, Waaseth M, Braaten T, Lund E. Breast cancer mortality in Norway after the introduction of mammography screening. Int J Cancer. 2013 Jan 1;132(1):208-14.
- Lynge E, Braaten T, Njor SH, Olsen AH, Kumle M, Waaseth M, Lund E. Mammography activity in Norway 1983 to 2008. Acta Oncol. 2011 Oct;50(7):1062-7.
Prosjekt: Scientific evaluation of the Mammography Breast Cancer Screening Programme in Norway, prosjektleder S. Duffy:
Duffy SW, Michalopoulos D, Sebuødegård S, Hofvind S. Trends in aggregate cancer incidence rates in relation to screening and possible overdiagnosis: a word of caution. J Med Screen. 2014 Mar;21(1):24-9.
Sist oppdatert april 2015.