Reservation against registration
If you wish to make a reservation against registration of personal information related to normal findings in The Cancer Registry permanently, you can do this:
- electronically at www.kreftregisteret.no/reservasjon. You will need BankID, Buypass or Commfides
- by printing, filling, and mailing us a reservation form available from our website
- by sending us a letter with your name, personal identification number, address and signature where you clearly communicate your desire.
Reservation against registration of personal information related to normal findings cannot be done by phone or e-mail because we need your electronic or written signature.
This reservation means that:
- All personal information related to normal findings in The Cancer Registry will be deleted permanently.
- Any future test results will be transferred from the laboratory to The Cancer Registry, where the personal information related to normal findings will be deleted permanently after quality checks or a maximum period of six months.
- The Cancer Registry will no longer be able to send you reminder letters.
Reservation against registration can be changed at any time. However, results from earlier tests cannot be restored.
Do you not need or wish to receive recommendation letters.
If you do not need /wish to receive these letters, please contact The Cancer Registry by letter, e-mail or electronically at www.kreftregisteret.no/reservasjon. We need your name, date of birth and address. A form for reservation can be printed from this web site and sent us by mail. Please do not send us health information in e-mail. Reservation against letters can be changed at any time. You can use the same form us for reservation, send us an e-mail or a letter which clearly communicate your desire or electronically at www.kreftregisteret.no/reservasjon.