INSPIRE: Breast cancer
Breast cancer is the second cancer diagnosis in which the INSPIRE project links drug cancer treatment with diagnostic data and other treatment data in the Cancer Registry of Norway. The project works closely with all parties in the project and the analysis council, to provide an overview of the course of treatment for breast cancer. The final report from INSPIRE:breast cancer was published on 7 April 2022. INSPIRE:breast cancer has been completed, and further operation and updating of medical breast cancer treatment is handled by the Quality Registry for Breast Cancer.
Contact your project manager for access to the project documents.
- Business case
- Governance document
- Mandate of the Steering Group
- Communication guidelines
- Mandate of the Analysis Council
- Template for agreement with the parties
- Steering group: Representation from all parties and chaired by the Director of the Cancer Registry of Norway
- Sub-board: LMI and participating companies
- Project group: The Cancer Registry of Norway
- Analysis advice: Representation from all parties in the project, FHI, SLV, NPR, hospital procurement and representatives from the quality registry for breast cancer and their professional council
Private - public - voluntary cooperation
INSPIRE:brysktreft was a collaboration between 5 pharmaceutical companies (see list on the right), the Norwegian Cancer Society, Invent2, LMI, the regional health authorities and the Cancer Registry of Norway.
INSPIRE:breast cancer continued the work from INSPIRE:lung cancer which established data collection of drug cancer treatment to the Cancer Registry. The project also resulted in analyses and an overview of medical breast cancer treatment being published for the first time (link to the report to the right). Medical cancer treatment for breast cancer has been prepared for the provision of statistics, and for research and quality assurance.