- Fill in the Application form.
- A detailed scientific protocol must be enclosed in the application, including background and goal of the study, method description, description of the requested serum volume, power calculations, finance plan, a list of planned publications and Curriculum Vitae of the principal investigator.
- At least one collaborating partner/co-author from the Cancer Registry and /or Janus Serum Bank must be appointed.
- The application form and protocol is automatically sent to the Janus Serum Bank.
- The application will be processed by the steering group at Janus within four to six weeks after the application deadline.
- An approval from the Norwegian Regional Committee for Medical Research Ethics (REC) is required before serum samples can be shipped.